Sunday, April 27, 2014

Catholic All Year's Answer Me This

Catholic All Year's Answer Me This

1. Do you hate happy clappy church music?

Not first thing in the morning. And also in some other cultures non-western African 'happy-clappy' is the norm and liturgically it is fine. 

2. What is your priority: eating or sleeping?

I have a neuro condition that affects my sleep patterning. Yes, I'm writing this at 3am. Sleeping is a priority 

3. What type of milk do you drink in your house?

Store brand whole mile. Except for skim for one child. 

4. What is a book that changed your perspective on something?

In college "Whole Stole Feminism" and "Visions of the Anointed" Both political books. 

5. Who is your favorite saint?

Saint Kateri 

6. Introvert or extrovert?

 Introvert. Most people online are. 

3 comments:

  1. Interesting on #6. Why do you say most people online are introverts? I can see how online stuff appeals to introverted people, so I know a lot of way extroverted people who love being online.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There was a personality test over at Conversion Diary and a good number had an "I" for Introvert.

    ReplyDelete